Monday 6 February 2012

Sunway Pyramid

Yesterday went to Sunway Pyramid with my cousins
Thanks to Ah Hui daddy i can save my lunch money

Thaaaaaank yooooouuuu

 Than we bought Chatime and we go bowling
This is my second time to go bowling :D



 * Xiiao Gina brother keep on wanna squeeze  in the camera

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is my turn to bowl...


 

 I keep on cuci longkang

ARGH T____T

But I oso got STRIKE 1 time :DDDD


 Even this kid is better than me  D:


Just look at the way she bowl -____-

Compare with my picture
I look more professional XD


Y - Wai Yien [ 96 ] 
E - Evon [66]         
 B - Banana [62 ]      
  A - Ashley [ 62]        
  A - Alex [ 81 ]          

Banana is Xiiao Gina XD
Than
We watch Haywire


This movie really sucks!
Damn regret to waste my RM14 to watch this movie

ARGHHHHH!!!

He is like our BF for a day
cause he keep waiting outside the toilet
and help us hold our handbags :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA


No comments:

Post a Comment