Monday 9 July 2012

Monday Bluuee

Woke up at 9.30am
I thought today was Sunday, so i ask my mom, where's Teng Foong ?
Today Monday larr, he's at school -,- #Lol

Feel so Lifeless and Lazy today
Dun feel like moving my ass anywhere, just wanna stay home
Weird, every time i wanna stay home, mo mom surely ask me go out, so was today : l

She ask me to company her to the bank
i stay in the car, she goes to the bank  #Boring
My sis even fekl asleep in the car 
I waited for a like a hour there -3-

She even forced me to follow her makan roti canai 
I really gonna become a Fat Fat Girl
my mom keep asking me weird question, about me and him #blablabla

Then, it started to rain...
It make my day even Bluuueeeee-er

Finish makan, go fetch my brother from school
* that time the rain is damm damm damm heavy :O 



Well, i sacrifice myself to get wet, just to pick my first brother,
I'm such a gooood sister, ahahahahahaha :D 
While waiting for my second brother, we pictured this in the car, hahahaha


This women, work from 7am to 7pm, her whole body was wet
she use the umbrella for the school kids, not her
i really wanna buy one hot chocolate for her, when i saw that scene 

Skip my piano class today, yeah :D 

No matter how bad is your day,
Life is still going on.
Just continue, and dun give up.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment