Monday 5 November 2012

05.11.12

Ouch! My gum really swollen edi. It really hurts. I can't even smile, unless i smile with my teeth out, Lol.

I'm damn crazy about Song Soong Ki right now, because of this drama, Innocent man


Song joong Ki as Kang Ma Roo. He is a pure and honest guy. But because of a first love, Han Jae Hee betray him. He changed.

He still look handsome and cute in any ways and experession. 

Seo Eun Gi, the girl that change him. She give up everything for him, even his dad. 

His sister, Kang Choco. Her singing sound the same as IU. 

Lee kwang Soo. He is so damm hilarious. Especially when he cry, hahaha

 Han Jae hee, the devil women in the drama.

This part hurts a lot. 

Love your brightly smile : ) 

Waiting for ep17 to release.

Hemm, dreamed that I was shopping with Minho and key. Such a sweet dream. I even call him Oppa, haha.

One more thing, enjoy talking woth ''Balan today, hahaha. Thanks bernice !

No comments:

Post a Comment