Saturday 3 November 2012

Genting Trip

Another successful gathering with my buddies
2 days 1 night Genting trip

FIRST DAY

This is what we look on the first day
The uncle behind keep trying to steal spot light



Reach hotel at about 11
Zhang Zhang, love this photo

Than go to theme park, the first game we played
P/s : Stole this picture from wan mei's blog :P


We only play this, cause we have to check in before 6
Well, after sitting this, we went for bowling.


i dun feel like playing, so me, joey and jing yi went shopping.

  Stupid Joey keep tip toe, Lol


At night we watch Silent Hill
 Lol, me and joey keep cover our eyes and ears, hahahaha
but mostly still is her :P

Than we went bowling again zzzz
Sampat yam yam crazy about bowling, hahaha

 Oh yeah, still got this. The wind was damm cold that night


Everbody keep looking at us, lol 

This even worse -,-

Second Day

Outdoor time *Yeah
The sat the cockscrew twice, it was awesome baby :D
The second time i didn't even hold that thing, keep pitting my hands up


Lol, I can't turn my head up

The Hospital

The antique Car





We left Genting at 4.
Nice memory. Looking forward next time : )

No comments:

Post a Comment