Friday 1 June 2012

Congrats 인피니트

Congrats to my babies 
Infinite 인피니트
 On winning on Music Bank today 



Sunggyu, you look soooo hot on live on my tv tonight 
shock dao miiii, ahaha :D 


Just now scroll here scroll there in YouTube 
then I found this 
 Infinite -  Only tears


Soft and Nice 
just the way i like 

 here's their translation


I love you, I'm sorry - yes, I can't do this anymore
I don't even have the right to approach you
Don't love me

I have no time to give you my heart
I live every day so difficultly and each day is so burdensome that I cry

* Oh there's nothing I can give you - missing U
I can't even say warm words to you - I'm missing U
I don't dare expect anything from you - I'm missing U
So I push you away like this

Because I'm a good-for-nothing who only has a heart

I'm holding it back though it hurts
Because to me, tears are a extravagance
I don't even have the right to look at you
Don't look at me

I know that my heart is where you are
On the streets that your breath touch
Always at the same place

* Repeat

Because I love you more than anyone in the world,
I hold it back even more

Oh I can't hold your hand - missing U
Because you might only embrace my tears - I'm missing U
I can't ask to be together - I'm missing U
So I difficultly turn back

Because I'm a good-for-nothing who only has a heart

  
Infinite, you guys rock 
saranghanda </3

No comments:

Post a Comment