Friday 23 December 2011

24.12.11


Still got 11 days till start school
actually, i can't wait
cause holiday is really really boring

Yesterday called Joey
she told me that she maybe
wanna change to science class

honestly i feel a bit regret for choosing art class
when  i was just a kid i keep on wanna be 
a pharmacist when i grow up
last year i told myself i gonna choose science class this year
but this year i has choosen art class
maybe is because be coming a pharmacist
it won't happen to me
cause this is a really hard thing to study
btw, my science and math isn't good
just normal standard


- - - - - - - - - - - - 



You is still a liar to me, and that will never change
i just dun understand 
u already got GF
still find me for what
u want me to be 第三者 arr -,-
change yrself will ya?
FYI, we are just friends :)







No comments:

Post a Comment