Saturday 31 December 2011

Last day of 2011


Is the last day of 2011

honestly i dunno what to update for my blog

but Joey ask me too, so okaaaay :D

Well, there's alot of  memory in this year
especially when i was in my class trip
miss that so much
is the first time that the whole class is getting along and playing together
Even though that we had edi same class for 2 years or 3 years
but this year is the best!

My babes <3
We have been friend for like 2 years plus plus
sometimes we fight,
sometimes we argue
but we still ended forgiving each other
We will be best friend forever right? I know we will :)
I love you guys!!

After today 

it will 2012 
will it be END OF THE WORLD?
hope not, i still want to live
God bless us!

After today

I'm gonna start my senior life
good luck to me

After today

I'm gonna be 16
I have to study undang le :(
Jiey, Joey, Xinki, Mabel we go study together, okaaay?
after everyone birthday larr -,-

Look likes a lot of people going countdown this year
but not me :D
I'm going my cousin hse and celebrate my cousin brother birthday
Plus BBQ too

hahahahahahaha XD




    Hey people, say HELLO to 2012 

Love,           
Ashley     







No comments:

Post a Comment