Sunday 25 December 2011

Merry Christmas


It's the most beautiful time of the year

Merry Christmas to you all 

Even though I'm not christian
but I celebrate Christmas too every year


Yesterday was Christmas Eve
this is when i celebrated with my family and cousin



We did make up yesterday
but just eye-liner only :D

Thanks to Angeline Chong <3

HAHAHAHAHA


She's pretty right :D ?



LOL

Than I keep on take Janice Kam's clothes
and try and try and try -,-



I'm FAT

At 12.00am we exchanged present
:目

I got this! LOVE it so muchie!


Than I use one of my lip gloss
exchange with Janice Kam's Bottle 


Cause she got a lot of bottle le at home =3=

Gonna use this next year :D













Before I sleep, I got to remove my make up
so hard to remove -,-


I used so much cotton bud


Just for two eyes only lo

Finally, time to sleep



Merry Christmas : )





No comments:

Post a Comment